UPDATE - Dec 28, 2020
Thank you for your patience as we address this unprecedented Province-wide Shutdown on outdoor recreation. Our local authorities and health officials are diligently fighting to defend the Regional Approach, and to immediately amend this Provincial Order for the sake of the mental and physical health of our Eastern Ontario communities. We expect to resume operations ASAP, and are doing everything we can to keep our slopes open.
When operations resume, we look forward to seeing you again for the remainder of the season in January, February & March.
Our Office is open 9am-4pm. All inquiries will be responded to ASAP, thank you for your understanding and support during this time.
As of Opening Date (Dec 12th, 2020), the following Cancellation Policies will apply:
IF YOU CANCEL A DATE-SPECIFIC LIFT TICKET or RENTAL PACKAGE:
Non-Refundable / Dates Non-Transferable
- This applies to all date-specific pre-booked 4hr morning lift tickets, 4hr afternoon lift ticket, night lift ticket and/or rental.
- Pre-booked tickets are final - These are non-refundable and the dates are non-transferable.
- With 48hrs notice you may change the name on your dated lift ticket and/or rental by calling our office 613-624-5290 or emailing email@example.com.
- In case of illness please call 613-624-5290 x0.
- If you do not show up on the date you booked, there will be no credit or refund.
- In the event of a temporary business closure on your arrival date, you will receive an automatic refund within 14 days.
IF YOU CANCEL A PRIVATE LESSON or DISCOVER LESSON:
- More than 36 hours in advance, you may reschedule for a $10 processing fee.
- Less than 36 hours in advance, you will be charged a $25 administration fee to reschedule.
- If you wish to cancel outright, you will be charged a $25 administration fee and a credit will be issued to be used by the end of the current season.
- If you do not show for your scheduled lesson, we are not able to offer a refund or reschedule the lesson.
Rescheduled lessons must be taken by the end of the current season.
IF YOU CANCEL A PROGRAM:
- More than 14 days prior to the first program day you will receive a credit or refund less a $25 processing fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to the first program day you will receive a credit less a $25 processing fee.
- After the program has begun, you will receive a credit for the remaining value of unused program days (at the discretion of our snow school), less a $25 administration fee.
Credits may be used to purchase ski tickets, passes, rentals, programs, camps or lessons during the remaining period of the ski season. Unused Credits expire at the end of the ski season.
IF A LESSON OR PROGRAM IS CANCELLED DUE TO TEMPORARY BUSINESS CLOSURE:
- Credits will be issued with all administrative fees waived.
- Refunds will be issued in lieu of credit, upon request, less a $25 administration fee (some exceptions apply).
- After the program has begun, you will receive a credit for the remaining value of unused program days (at the discretion of our snow school), or a refund by request less a $25 administration fee.
Credits in this situation may be used to purchase ski tickets, passes, rentals, programs, camps or lessons.
If the Provincial Shutdown does not allow us to re-book lessons in a timely manner, we will contact those with Lesson Credits directly for reimbursement options.
Until Opening Date - NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% refunds on all 2020/21 Season Passes & Lessons until Opening Day of the season.
SEASON PASSES MAY NOT BE CANCELLED AFTER OPENING DAY (Dec 12th, 2020)
COVID-RELATED FORCED SEASON CLOSURE:
(ending the 2020-21 Season)
We expect our season to run from mid-December until mid-March. In the unlikely event of Government Mandated/Public Health Related seasonal business closure, we will issue applicable credits &/or refunds to all Passholders at the end of the 2020-21 Season.
A $25 administration fee (per pass) will apply to all refunds, please refer to the following chart for the reimbursement schedule:
Before Opening Date - Dec 12, 2020
Dec 13, 2020 to December 25, 2020
December 26, 2020 to January 15, 2021 TBD
January 16, 2021 to February 15, 2021 TBD
February 16, 2021 to Feb 28, 2021 TBD
|March 1, 2021 to March 10, 2021 TBD||5%|
After March 10, 2021 TBD
No compensation will be given for regional lockdowns. We do not anticipate any temporary closures this winter, however if we have a mid-season closure greater than 16 days we will address it based on the true scale of the shutdown.
With that in mind, we encourage all Passholders to optimize the early season and get the MOST out of winter – why wait?!
PROVINCIAL SHUTDOWN UPDATE:
Once we know the true extent of our closure, we will reach out to all our current Passholders regarding compensation for the weeks of closure.
Those who no longer wish to ski/snowboard with us this winter season may email firstname.lastname@example.org before our reopening date to cancel their pass.
- Passes that have already been picked up must be returned with unused Value Vouchers and you will be compensated 85% as per policy.
Pre-printed passes that have NOT been picked up may still be cancelled less $25 admin fee per pass ($10 per Child/Senior/5th Member).
PLEASE NOTE: 2020-21 Season Passes and 6-Paks will no longer be available for purchase this winter.