PRE-BOOKED LIFT TICKETS & RENTALS:
PRE-BOOKED LIFT TICKETS & RENTAL PACKAGES ARE FINAL
Non-refundable - Dates are non-transferable within 48rs of arrival date
- This applies to all date-specific pre-booked 4hr morning lift tickets, 4hr afternoon lift ticket, night lift ticket and/or rental.
- With 48hrs notice you may transfer the date of your lift ticket and/or rental to another available date by emailing email@example.com. We will permit one date transfer per season.
- Within 48hrs of arrival date you may change the name on your dated lift ticket and/or rental by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Date transfers will not be done within 48hrs of arrival.
- If you do not show up on the date you booked, there will be no credit or refund.
- In case of illness please call email email@example.com.
- Any exceptions resulting in cancellation will be subject to 8% non-refundable Processing Fee.
In the event of a temporary business closure on your arrival date, you will receive an automatic refund within 14 days.
IF YOU CANCEL A PRIVATE LESSON or DISCOVER LESSON:
Non-Refundable admin fee applies
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule- More than 36hrs in advance you will be charged a $10 administration fee and a refund will be issued. We will not reschedule your lesson, you may re-book online at another time if availability permits.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule- Less than 36 hours in advance you will be charged a $25 administration fee and a refund will be issued. We will not reschedule your lesson, you may re-book online at another time if availability permits.
- If you do not show for your scheduled lesson, we are not able to offer a refund or reschedule the lesson.
IF YOU CANCEL A PROGRAM:
Non-Refundable admin fee applies
- More than 14 days prior to the first program day you will receive a credit or refund less a $25 processing fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to the first program day you will receive a credit less a $25 processing fee.
- After the program has begun, you will receive a credit for the remaining value of unused program days (at the discretion of our snow school), less a $25 administration fee.
- Please refer to the email sent Feb 9th regarding program cancellation options
Credits may be used to purchase ski tickets, passes, rentals, programs, camps or lessons during the remaining period of the ski season. Unused Credits expire at the end of the ski season.
IF A LESSON OR PROGRAM IS CANCELLED DUE TO TEMPORARY BUSINESS CLOSURE:
- Credits will be issued with all administrative fees waived.
- Refunds will be issued in lieu of credit, upon request, less a $25 administration fee (some exceptions apply).
- After the program has begun, you will receive a credit for the remaining value of unused program days (at the discretion of our snow school), or a refund by request less a $25 administration fee.
- Accompanying Program Lifts/Rentals will be refunded
- Child Season Passes with no accompanying Adult Season Pass will be refunded
We require a written request directed to firstname.lastname@example.org for all Lesson Cancellations on dates that we are open.
SEASON PASSES MAY NOT BE CANCELLED AFTER RE-OPENING DAY (Feb 11th, 2021)
Please review the shutdown compensation, and Membership options before continuing with your pass.
COVID-RELATED GOVERNMENT CLOSURE (in-season):
Please refer to the following chart for the Reimbursement Schedule:
Cancellation Request Occurred:
Before Opening Date - Dec 12, 2020
Between Dec 13, 2020 to January 13th 2021
Between January 14th to February 11th, 2021
90% credit or 85% refund
In the event of another Closure between
|Passholders will be contacted with updated options|
We encourage all Passholders to optimize every opportunity to ski / snowboard and get the MOST out of winter!
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS (as of Jan 14, 2021 - compensation details updated Feb 8 2021)
Season Passes may not be cancelled after Feb 11, 2021, please review the following options:
1) KEEP (default)
- Resume the season on Family Day Weekend 2021
- Go straight from your car to the lift, any day your pass is valid!
- Receive compensation for weeks of closure via refund (20%) or credit (25%) at end of season.
Passholders keeping their 2020-21 Passes will receive a Shutdown Compensation of either: 1) automatic 25% credit to 2021-22 Season or 2) 20% refund by request. Please send refund requests to email@example.com BEFORE Mar 15th, 2021.
- Receive exclusive offer for 2021-22 Season Pass.
- Any ‘Value Vouchers’ dated during the temporary closure may be used on Fridays in February and March.
- Walk-Up tickets may be purchased for members of the Passholder's Household.
2) DEFER – request deadline: Feb 11, 2021
Those who do not plan to ski with us in February or March may opt for a credit towards a 2021-22 Season Pass.
- Pass picked up: Pass must be returned with Value Vouchers by Feb 11, 2021. A 90% credit will be applied to your account for next season, with admin fee waived.
- Pass not picked up: Account will automatically receive a 100% credit, admin fee waived.
3) REFUND - request deadline: Feb 11, 2021
Those who do not plan to ski with us in February or March may request a refund:
- Passes (Youth/Adult) that have NOT been picked up may be cancelled for refund less $25 admin fee per pass ($10 per Child/Senior/5th Member).
- Season Passes that have been picked up may be cancelled for 85% refund if passes and intact value vouchers are returned before Feb 11, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: 2020-21 Season Passes and 6-Paks will no longer be available for purchase this winter.
If you are not keeping your 2020-21 Season Pass, you must have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Feb 11, 2021 Cancellation Deadline.
See our most up-to-date Covid-19 Response.
The previous Cancellation Policy in effect from Dec 12th 2020-Feb 10th 2021 can be found here, all relevant information has been carried over into this updated Reopening Cancellation Policy with changes listed in red.